Frequently Asked Questions About Dual Enrollment

For changes due to COVID-19, please visit our COVID FAQs page.

What materials should be included in the application packet?

How do I register for my dual enrollment classes?

  • Public and Private School - Registration is coordinated through your high school guidance counselor.
  • Marion County home school students will bring their completed Home School Dual Enrollment Registration Form from their parent/home school administrator to CF on the appropriate registration day to register for class with the Dual Enrollment staff. Citrus and Levy county students may send the Home School Dual Enrollment Registration Form via email to CF DE Coordinator.
  • If coming to registration day, include a list of desired classes, including section numbers. Please note that your first preference of classes may not be available and it is wise to have a backup selection

How do I know which classes to take?

  • Go to Course Schedule Search. Use this schedule to look up the times and days of the available courses and then ask your guidance counselor for advice.

What are the cut-offs for passing test scores?


How do I register for one of these tests?

CLM/AAF: Eligible students who wish to place into a higher level math course than MAC1105 College Algebra may choose to take the CLM/Accuplacer Advanced Algebra and Functions assessment through the CF Testing Center.

Placement is based on scoring as shown here.

The two tests listed above require students to wait to receive the results.

PERT: This test is given at CF. Students receive their results as soon as they finish the exam. Students will need to bring the following:

  • $10 testing fee
  • Social security number
  • Photo identification

Visit or call 352-854-2322, ext. 1564 in Ocala, 352-249-1213 in Citrus County, or 352-658-4077 in Levy County to register. 

Where is the CF Academic Calendar?

If I earn a D or F in a course but my other grades are high, can I continue in the dual enrollment program?

No, you will no longer be able to participate in the dual enrollment program.

If you experience difficulty with a course, do not wait to ask for help! 

  • Contact your instructor.
  • Contact your guidance counselor.
  • Contact a CF advisor for information about tutors and other college resources.

Dual Enrollment

Main links
User links