View the short videos and review the information below for scholarship information.
CF Scholarships are administered by the Office of Financial Aid. We have a vast array of scholarships available each year. Awards are based on financial need, scholastic achievement and/or demonstrated skills and talents. Thanks to many generous donors, we also have a vast array of scholarships offered by the CF Foundation for students in specific majors, for service experience, for graduates from particular high schools, etc. Scholarships will be awarded until funds are depleted.
To receive a scholarship, you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 and be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours during the semester(s) for which the scholarship is awarded. Eligibility for students in college for the first time will initially be based on their high school GPA. All students applying for a scholarship should file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), as many scholarships are need based and utilize information provided on the FAFSA. If a FAFSA is not submitted, the student will only be considered for a limited number of scholarships. You can file your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit the online application (directions below). The Office of Financial Aid will begins processing applications in May and continues throughout the academic year until all funds are allocated. The award process may take several months. You will be notified in writing if you are selected to receive a scholarship.
Students receiving an endowed scholarship must submit a thank you letter to the donor as stated in the scholarship award letter.
To apply online for scholarships:
- Log in to the MyCF student Portal (you must have a student ID number generated when you submit an admissions application to CF)
- Select the Financial Aid tab at the top of the page
- Select My Financial Aid
- Select the Scholarship Application link and complete all requested information and ONLY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION ONCE for each academic year
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Aid Notification - What's Next?
- Bright Futures
- College Catalog
- Cost of Attendance
- Paying for College: Financial Aid Guide
- FAFSA - Getting Started
- FAFSA - Verification
- Financial Aid Consumer Information
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Financial Aid TV
- Financial Literacy
- Money Matters
- MyCF Financial Aid Portal
- Remedial and English as a Second Language
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Levy Campus Scholarship
- Student Accounts/Cashier
- Transfer Students
- Transient Students
- Explore Degrees
- Explore Programs