Student Responsibilities

Class Registration

You must submit a copy to Veterans Services each semester to complete the necessary paperwork to certify your benefits.

Changes to Schedule

Any changes to your term schedule must be reported immediately to Veterans Services.

Change of Major

Chapters 30, 33, and 1606 are required to fill out and submit a VA form 22-1995 to Veterans Services or Enrollment Services Center. Those who are Chapter 35 require a VA form 22-5495. 

Change of Address

Notify the DVA and Veterans Services of any change of address. Verify your enrollment with the Regional Processing Office by calling 1-877-823-2378 or by using W.A.V.E.

Timely reporting of the above events will decrease delays in receipt of your benefits. 

CF Veterans Services

Main links
User links